Surtex is a fantastic opportunity to have your artwork seen by key Art Directors, Retailers and Manufactures in order to get surface pattern designs and illustrations licensed and produced on products in store. If you would like to send your portfolio to Surtex 2016 and have your work showcased at the show with Dot & Flow, our portfolio representation package is for you
For the package price of many popular surface design courses, you are able to showcase your work to Art Directors and gain a wealth of new and relevant contacts.
This package includes:
- Standard Portfolio Printing hardback portfolio book with full colour image wrap (Landscape or Portrait 8 x 10 inch, 20 x 25 cm) Larger sizes are available if you prefer
- Shipping to Surtex
- Contact info of booth visitors interested in your work and detailed report
- Bio and images on Surtex Website under Dot & Flow's Profile
- Access to Trend information and Trend Briefs
- 50 Quality printed full colour business cards on display to accompany your portfolio in the booth (printed on 350gsm Premium Silk Finish Artboard)
- Option to display press packs in Surtex's designated press room
- Inclusion in all marketing and promotional activity for Dot & Flow Design
- Profile Page on Dot & Flow Website
- No commissions will be taken from any sales or licensing deals made at the show. All contact details and information will be relayed directly to you.
- Access to a private Dot & Flow Designers Facebook group for updates, support, problem solving, tutorials and networking
- Debriefing report following the Show, detailing general feedback from Attendees, Art Directors, Manufacturers and Retailers, Trend Insights...
- Option to receive ongoing call-outs for specific design submissions from Retailers and Art Directors
In order to ensure all portfolios on exhibition are given the required amount of attention and exposure, please be advised that spaces have been limited.
Before you commit:
- Can you make the print deadline on 1st April?
- Are you willing to keep learning and developing?
- Are you ready to be part of a fabulous team?
If the answer is Yes - click away!
We look forward to working with you to license your work.